Tips, Things to do & Sights in Rome
Rome was the first city on our exciting & elaborately planned vacation. This was our first time in Europe & we were excited, nervous, but mostly very happy!
Let us tell you, we loved Rome a LOT! If you are History & architecture nerds, Rome is the place to go. The lovely cobbled roads & the elaborate architecture of almost every building, every Piazza ( A square is called a Piazza in Rome) left us awestruck. I wanted to take everything in & never forget how every mile of the city looked.
The May edition of the Envy Box was everything that i needed! With a lot of moving & upheaval happening in my own life ( more on that later), the Envy Box was something I needed to relax & rejuvenate my skin!
The Hot Delhi summers leave me feeling sticky & sweaty after a day out. All i dream of is a nice cool shower! I got myself the best Body Wash to make my shower experience even more better! After using the Greenery Organic’s Mud Ash Face Care, I’m a fan! All their products are made from 100% natural ingredients which replenish the skin with all the nourishment it needs! Which is why i got two of their new Body Wash.
We have all been there, sitting on our work desks day-dreaming about that perfect vacation by the beach sipping on a cool drink. But blink-blink, you’re back to reality! If you’re looking for the next Budget getaway in India, you’re at the right place! Here are some 5 Must-see destinations which are light on the pocket, but heavy on adventure. So, read on:
The perfect gift is really hard to find isn’t it? That hunt, going from store to store, browsing online; it’s an endless task! The other day i was doing just that, that’s when i stumbled upon IGP.com (Indian Gifting portal). I was so surprised! i found the perfect gift for my partner in minutes!
As the brand name suggests, their products are devoid of any harmful chemicals & made from only Organic ingredients! The product that i used was the Greenery Organics Mud Ash 3 in 1 Face Care. Not only were there visible results after just one day, but this product can be used in three ways! As a cleanser, scrubber & Mask. This is the one product that will solve all your face problems!
So so excited to receive my April Beauty Box from My Envy Box. They just never fail to surprise or delight! #WorkHardGlamHard
Lowdown to My Envy Box
My Envy Box is a subscription based beauty box that delivers amazing beauty products in a cute box to you every month! The brands include BBlunt, benefit, Clarins, Clinique & many more Indian & international brands! What’re more, they have fantastic offers starting from just Rs 850! Subscribe now: www.myenvybox.com?utm_source=blog&utm_campaign=ourvagabondstories
There are so many big bakeries in town, but if you want your Birthday cake to be special & made with love, then you must opt for this amazing home bakery called All Things Sweet. Owned by Sarika Malik who is a Ceramic Artist turned Cake artist; all her cakes reflect her hard work & love. She makes some amazing designer cakes which are customised to the clients specifications. You just give her your ideas & be rest assured that she will deliver your cake exceeding your expectations!
Think decadent cakes, sumptuous cakes & crunchy macaroons. All your chocolatey desires fulfilled in one place! We have been here, there & everywhere in search of the best bakeries in town. These are our final 5, the top 5 which serve the best cakes, pastries & baked goods.
1. Wenger’s: The city’s oldest haunt for all things sweet & all things great! Wenger’s has been around since my grandmother’s time & one visit here, you’ll know why it has survived the test of time. You can take your pick from chocolate truffle to rum pastry or their most sought after, Seekh Kebabs! Tip: Go here in the mornings for freshly baked goods, by evening they run out of most of their bestsellers.
2. Theos Cafe & Lounge: Located in Noida, this is one of the best bakeries that we have been to. Right from their decor to their sinfully decadent pastries, it’s delightful! Their Red Velvet Pastry is one of the best we have ever had. It’s creamy with great texture & oodles of flavour. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy on the pocket.
3. Angels in my kitchen: They have many outlets all over Delhi & NCR. They specialise in cakes & some of their bestsellers like Belgian Cake is a good pick. One of our favourites is the Nutty Bar & their Chocolate cake variants. Their breads are also nice. However, their service might be a little slow, so beware.
4. Maxim’s: This bakery is situated in Kailash Colony, South Delhi. It’s very near my college (LSR), which why i have spent many evenings here gorging on those relish cakes & sumptuous foot longs in between classes. They make fresh stuff every morning & the best part is that it’s very economical. Maxim’s has been around for quite some time & has stood the test of time.
5. Sweet Obsession: The name says it all! Everyone who is obsessed with sweets, must come here! We are so in love with their Belgian Chocolate Thick shake, it’s thick, full of dark, gooey Belgian chocolate & just decadent. The range of treats here are so many & every single thing that we have tried has always exceeded our expectations. Right from the presentation, taste & the decor; everything is just perfect.
We found the best budget bar in Gurgaon & we are revealing it to you, it’s the Molecule Air Bar in Gurgaon. This Air Bar & Brewery has wonderful ambience & is in the poshest localities of Gurgaon, Sector-29. If you are a sucker for great presentation of your food, this is the place to be!