There are so many big bakeries in town, but if you want your Birthday cake to be special & made with love, then you must opt for this amazing home bakery called All Things Sweet. Owned by Sarika Malik who is a Ceramic Artist turned Cake artist; all her cakes reflect her hard work & love. She makes some amazing designer cakes which are customised to the clients specifications. You just give her your ideas & be rest assured that she will deliver your cake exceeding your expectations!
Food & Drinks
Think decadent cakes, sumptuous cakes & crunchy macaroons. All your chocolatey desires fulfilled in one place! We have been here, there & everywhere in search of the best bakeries in town. These are our final 5, the top 5 which serve the best cakes, pastries & baked goods.
1. Wenger’s: The city’s oldest haunt for all things sweet & all things great! Wenger’s has been around since my grandmother’s time & one visit here, you’ll know why it has survived the test of time. You can take your pick from chocolate truffle to rum pastry or their most sought after, Seekh Kebabs! Tip: Go here in the mornings for freshly baked goods, by evening they run out of most of their bestsellers.
2. Theos Cafe & Lounge: Located in Noida, this is one of the best bakeries that we have been to. Right from their decor to their sinfully decadent pastries, it’s delightful! Their Red Velvet Pastry is one of the best we have ever had. It’s creamy with great texture & oodles of flavour. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy on the pocket.
3. Angels in my kitchen: They have many outlets all over Delhi & NCR. They specialise in cakes & some of their bestsellers like Belgian Cake is a good pick. One of our favourites is the Nutty Bar & their Chocolate cake variants. Their breads are also nice. However, their service might be a little slow, so beware.
4. Maxim’s: This bakery is situated in Kailash Colony, South Delhi. It’s very near my college (LSR), which why i have spent many evenings here gorging on those relish cakes & sumptuous foot longs in between classes. They make fresh stuff every morning & the best part is that it’s very economical. Maxim’s has been around for quite some time & has stood the test of time.
5. Sweet Obsession: The name says it all! Everyone who is obsessed with sweets, must come here! We are so in love with their Belgian Chocolate Thick shake, it’s thick, full of dark, gooey Belgian chocolate & just decadent. The range of treats here are so many & every single thing that we have tried has always exceeded our expectations. Right from the presentation, taste & the decor; everything is just perfect.
We found the best budget bar in Gurgaon & we are revealing it to you, it’s the Molecule Air Bar in Gurgaon. This Air Bar & Brewery has wonderful ambience & is in the poshest localities of Gurgaon, Sector-29. If you are a sucker for great presentation of your food, this is the place to be!
There’s a saying, you can’t make everyone happy; you’re not a pizza!
Today, we bring you the Best Pizza’s in Town! From Thin crust to Cheese overload, go on a Pizza trail with us.
Sumptuous Luchi Aloor Dum? Yes, please!
Working a 9-5 everyday, we tend to ignore our health. Our lunches tend to get squeezed into a ten minute time- frame in between meetings. A coke & a burger, we are done. Not anymore! Imagine a Bengali home-cooked meal, reminiscent of the one your Mom makes (think Luchi Aloor Dum & Machher Jhol and Bhaat). Their prices are as low as Rs 75 per meal! And the breakfast is as low as Rs 50. They serve amazing North Indian meals as well.
So you’re the artsy type who loves a glass of wine at the end of the day & a coffee to go while sitting in your favourite reading nook. We can guarantee that you will love love Perch Wine & Coffee Bar! For starters it has two things we love, coffee & wine.
Valentine’s day is near, still looking for where to go with your bae? Cherie One Qutub won’t let you down. With its Instagram-worthy interiors & European style dining; your special someone will love it.
We have all ordered through Zomato, Swiggy for those sudden hunger pangs & cravings, but everyday lunch is when we suffer. As much as you want, you can’t eat “Bahar ka khana” everyday, which is where Dabbagul comes in! A lovely service which draws inspiration from the Tiffin service in Mumbai. They serve authentic home-cooked meals at prices which aren’t heavy on the pocket. They even have different plans where you can order food from them everyday. Their home chefs make you feel like you’re having proper “Ghar ka khana”.
Though Gurgaon is now a prominent city for all kinds of Cafes’ & restaurants, it’s very difficult to find a cafe which is away from the hustle & bustle. Where one can just sit & relax, have a nice coffee over endless talks. We have discovered one such Cafe in Gurgaon, which might be the best kept secret. It’s called Another Fine Day, it’s tucked away on the Golf Course Road which serves all day breakfast! Oh, what joy!
When Mamagato opened in Noida, it seemed like an unassuming place from outside. But I thought I’ll give it a try, since I was in the mood for some Asian food & boy was I surprised! From the eclectic decor & interesting paintings all over the place to the service, everything was a 10/10!
The second time I visited, it was an amazing culinary experience made even more amazing by their courteous staff!