You must have seen the new #BadalGaya hai campaign by Domino’s starring Ranvijay Singha & other celebrities. Domino’s has bought a whole new pizza on their menu & it’s something that you HAVE to taste! Remember leaving out the hard crusts of the pizzas, not anymore.
Food & Drinks
Who doesn’t love a nice crispy Taco, specially the one which is loaded with cheese & fresh toppings! There are many Taco places in Delhi, but here are the Top 5 spots for your Taco cravings!
There are some nights which call for a fine dining experience & Tashan located in GK-2, will fit the bill perfectly for those occasions! They serve some of the best North Indian fusion food we have ever had!
The space has a minimal feel to it, with few artwork on the walls & neat & tidy tables. The lighting is warm & welcoming. As you enter, the staff is very courteous & well-trained all the while explaining the dishes set on the table. The Chef is class apart! One meal at Tashan & you will know why.
The South Delhi Kitchen is for everyone who wants to have a unique culinary experience. The ambience of the cafe screams comfort & gives the whole place a chilled-out vibe. The big beds, a cozy reading nook & colourful bean bags make the whole ambience of the place a very laid-back one. This is the cafe where you can come with your friends to chill out, a no-frill place truly! What’s more, they encourage everyone to eat together & share their meals so that there’s less wastage & also it becomes a great networking place when you want to meet new people!
Tired of eating out & are craving for some ghar ka khaana? Try The Punjab Kitchen! Right from the delivery to the packaging, these guys will not disappoint you. They have a unique Weekly & Daily Menu which they make fresh. According to the week & the Day, you will get their thali plus a yummy Cold Lassi ( which is delivered in the cutest bottle!)
The warm smell of freshly baked cookies & chocolate flavour filled the air, this was a dream come true for the child in me: a glimpse into the biscuit factory!
Delhi is an amalgamation of all the cultures and cuisines of India. All in one place. The city is full of amazing cuisine in all parts of the city. Food from every corner and every part of India can be found in the capital city. We decided to get on a journey to explore the by lanes of Delhi and taste the best Street Food that Delhi can offer. The foods that I decided to try out were the Shawarma Rolls, Momos, Cholle Bhatture, Parathas and Papri Chaats.
There are so many big bakeries in town, but if you want your Birthday cake to be special & made with love, then you must opt for this amazing home bakery called All Things Sweet. Owned by Sarika Malik who is a Ceramic Artist turned Cake artist; all her cakes reflect her hard work & love. She makes some amazing designer cakes which are customised to the clients specifications. You just give her your ideas & be rest assured that she will deliver your cake exceeding your expectations!
Think decadent cakes, sumptuous cakes & crunchy macaroons. All your chocolatey desires fulfilled in one place! We have been here, there & everywhere in search of the best bakeries in town. These are our final 5, the top 5 which serve the best cakes, pastries & baked goods.
1. Wenger’s: The city’s oldest haunt for all things sweet & all things great! Wenger’s has been around since my grandmother’s time & one visit here, you’ll know why it has survived the test of time. You can take your pick from chocolate truffle to rum pastry or their most sought after, Seekh Kebabs! Tip: Go here in the mornings for freshly baked goods, by evening they run out of most of their bestsellers.
2. Theos Cafe & Lounge: Located in Noida, this is one of the best bakeries that we have been to. Right from their decor to their sinfully decadent pastries, it’s delightful! Their Red Velvet Pastry is one of the best we have ever had. It’s creamy with great texture & oodles of flavour. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy on the pocket.
3. Angels in my kitchen: They have many outlets all over Delhi & NCR. They specialise in cakes & some of their bestsellers like Belgian Cake is a good pick. One of our favourites is the Nutty Bar & their Chocolate cake variants. Their breads are also nice. However, their service might be a little slow, so beware.
4. Maxim’s: This bakery is situated in Kailash Colony, South Delhi. It’s very near my college (LSR), which why i have spent many evenings here gorging on those relish cakes & sumptuous foot longs in between classes. They make fresh stuff every morning & the best part is that it’s very economical. Maxim’s has been around for quite some time & has stood the test of time.
5. Sweet Obsession: The name says it all! Everyone who is obsessed with sweets, must come here! We are so in love with their Belgian Chocolate Thick shake, it’s thick, full of dark, gooey Belgian chocolate & just decadent. The range of treats here are so many & every single thing that we have tried has always exceeded our expectations. Right from the presentation, taste & the decor; everything is just perfect.
We found the best budget bar in Gurgaon & we are revealing it to you, it’s the Molecule Air Bar in Gurgaon. This Air Bar & Brewery has wonderful ambience & is in the poshest localities of Gurgaon, Sector-29. If you are a sucker for great presentation of your food, this is the place to be!