A little known fact is that French Fries are a synonym for happiness. Golden brown and crunchy on the outside, soft and hot on the inside, it’s the perfect upgrade to good ol’ potatoes! Here’s a list of our tried-and-tested places that serve the best French fries in Delhi!
Nutella, banana, whipped cream, even chicken! Whatever be your favorite topping, you can be rest assured of waffles being the perfect comfort food for the soul(Pancakes coming a close second!). Read on to know where you can find some of the best waffles in Delhi!
“We have to remember what’s important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, work. But work has to come third.” – Leslie Knope.
Jaipur is a place to shop, explore and most of all EAT! Rajasthan is the hub of foodies and Jaipur is the perfect place to explore the yummy Rajasthani cuisines, which is why we bring you some of the best restaurants in Jaipur:
There’s an impromptu party & after intaking questionable substances, you’re hungry & you search for late night food delivery places and you order food in. We have been there done that many times, which is why here are the best late night food delivery places in Delhi!
Navratras are here and it’s time for those Sabudana Cutlets & delicious halwas! Even though there are so many restrictions including meat & alcohol, you can still go out & have a nice meal. It’s tough to make food that are only catered to the Navratri time, which is why we are bringing you the best Navratri meals.
A hot, steaming plate of showmen is one of the best comfort foods, isn’t it? Which is why we love Chinese! Momos, thukpas, Hakka noodles & the classic favourite Manchurian; mouth- watering already? Here’s a list of the Best Chinese Restaurants In Delhi that you can visit tonight!
If you’re more of a street food kind of person, check out our list of the best street food places in Delhi!
If you’re in Manali & are missing out on these Cafes, then you’re missing out!! We tried the Manali specialities & we loved them ( Yes, we tried the Himalayan Trout fish!) Here’s the list of the Best Cafes in Manali:
Who doesn’t love a nice crispy Taco, specially the one which is loaded with cheese & fresh toppings! There are many Taco places in Delhi, but here are the Top 5 spots for your Taco cravings!
Delhi is an amalgamation of all the cultures and cuisines of India. All in one place. The city is full of amazing cuisine in all parts of the city. Food from every corner and every part of India can be found in the capital city. We decided to get on a journey to explore the by lanes of Delhi and taste the best Street Food that Delhi can offer. The foods that I decided to try out were the Shawarma Rolls, Momos, Cholle Bhatture, Parathas and Papri Chaats.
Think decadent cakes, sumptuous cakes & crunchy macaroons. All your chocolatey desires fulfilled in one place! We have been here, there & everywhere in search of the best bakeries in town. These are our final 5, the top 5 which serve the best cakes, pastries & baked goods.
1. Wenger’s: The city’s oldest haunt for all things sweet & all things great! Wenger’s has been around since my grandmother’s time & one visit here, you’ll know why it has survived the test of time. You can take your pick from chocolate truffle to rum pastry or their most sought after, Seekh Kebabs! Tip: Go here in the mornings for freshly baked goods, by evening they run out of most of their bestsellers.
2. Theos Cafe & Lounge: Located in Noida, this is one of the best bakeries that we have been to. Right from their decor to their sinfully decadent pastries, it’s delightful! Their Red Velvet Pastry is one of the best we have ever had. It’s creamy with great texture & oodles of flavour. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy on the pocket.
3. Angels in my kitchen: They have many outlets all over Delhi & NCR. They specialise in cakes & some of their bestsellers like Belgian Cake is a good pick. One of our favourites is the Nutty Bar & their Chocolate cake variants. Their breads are also nice. However, their service might be a little slow, so beware.
4. Maxim’s: This bakery is situated in Kailash Colony, South Delhi. It’s very near my college (LSR), which why i have spent many evenings here gorging on those relish cakes & sumptuous foot longs in between classes. They make fresh stuff every morning & the best part is that it’s very economical. Maxim’s has been around for quite some time & has stood the test of time.
5. Sweet Obsession: The name says it all! Everyone who is obsessed with sweets, must come here! We are so in love with their Belgian Chocolate Thick shake, it’s thick, full of dark, gooey Belgian chocolate & just decadent. The range of treats here are so many & every single thing that we have tried has always exceeded our expectations. Right from the presentation, taste & the decor; everything is just perfect.