Tips, Things to do & Sights in Rome
Rome was the first city on our exciting & elaborately planned vacation. This was our first time in Europe & we were excited, nervous, but mostly very happy!
Let us tell you, we loved Rome a LOT! If you are History & architecture nerds, Rome is the place to go. The lovely cobbled roads & the elaborate architecture of almost every building, every Piazza ( A square is called a Piazza in Rome) left us awestruck. I wanted to take everything in & never forget how every mile of the city looked.
The May edition of the Envy Box was everything that i needed! With a lot of moving & upheaval happening in my own life ( more on that later), the Envy Box was something I needed to relax & rejuvenate my skin!
We have all been there, sitting on our work desks day-dreaming about that perfect vacation by the beach sipping on a cool drink. But blink-blink, you’re back to reality! If you’re looking for the next Budget getaway in India, you’re at the right place! Here are some 5 Must-see destinations which are light on the pocket, but heavy on adventure. So, read on:
So so excited to receive my April Beauty Box from My Envy Box. They just never fail to surprise or delight! #WorkHardGlamHard
Lowdown to My Envy Box
My Envy Box is a subscription based beauty box that delivers amazing beauty products in a cute box to you every month! The brands include BBlunt, benefit, Clarins, Clinique & many more Indian & international brands! What’re more, they have fantastic offers starting from just Rs 850! Subscribe now: www.myenvybox.com?utm_source=blog&utm_campaign=ourvagabondstories
There are so many big bakeries in town, but if you want your Birthday cake to be special & made with love, then you must opt for this amazing home bakery called All Things Sweet. Owned by Sarika Malik who is a Ceramic Artist turned Cake artist; all her cakes reflect her hard work & love. She makes some amazing designer cakes which are customised to the clients specifications. You just give her your ideas & be rest assured that she will deliver your cake exceeding your expectations!
Think decadent cakes, sumptuous cakes & crunchy macaroons. All your chocolatey desires fulfilled in one place! We have been here, there & everywhere in search of the best bakeries in town. These are our final 5, the top 5 which serve the best cakes, pastries & baked goods.
1. Wenger’s: The city’s oldest haunt for all things sweet & all things great! Wenger’s has been around since my grandmother’s time & one visit here, you’ll know why it has survived the test of time. You can take your pick from chocolate truffle to rum pastry or their most sought after, Seekh Kebabs! Tip: Go here in the mornings for freshly baked goods, by evening they run out of most of their bestsellers.
2. Theos Cafe & Lounge: Located in Noida, this is one of the best bakeries that we have been to. Right from their decor to their sinfully decadent pastries, it’s delightful! Their Red Velvet Pastry is one of the best we have ever had. It’s creamy with great texture & oodles of flavour. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy on the pocket.
3. Angels in my kitchen: They have many outlets all over Delhi & NCR. They specialise in cakes & some of their bestsellers like Belgian Cake is a good pick. One of our favourites is the Nutty Bar & their Chocolate cake variants. Their breads are also nice. However, their service might be a little slow, so beware.
4. Maxim’s: This bakery is situated in Kailash Colony, South Delhi. It’s very near my college (LSR), which why i have spent many evenings here gorging on those relish cakes & sumptuous foot longs in between classes. They make fresh stuff every morning & the best part is that it’s very economical. Maxim’s has been around for quite some time & has stood the test of time.
5. Sweet Obsession: The name says it all! Everyone who is obsessed with sweets, must come here! We are so in love with their Belgian Chocolate Thick shake, it’s thick, full of dark, gooey Belgian chocolate & just decadent. The range of treats here are so many & every single thing that we have tried has always exceeded our expectations. Right from the presentation, taste & the decor; everything is just perfect.
We found the best budget bar in Gurgaon & we are revealing it to you, it’s the Molecule Air Bar in Gurgaon. This Air Bar & Brewery has wonderful ambience & is in the poshest localities of Gurgaon, Sector-29. If you are a sucker for great presentation of your food, this is the place to be!
My Envy Box is a brilliant new concept in India, where the Envy Box team carefully curated amazing products from the top International & Indian Beauty Brands every month & delivers it right at your doorstep!
There’s a saying, you can’t make everyone happy; you’re not a pizza!
Today, we bring you the Best Pizza’s in Town! From Thin crust to Cheese overload, go on a Pizza trail with us.
Have you been a resident of a city for quite some time now & are an expert on showing new places to your relatives? We are looking for people like you!
You are perfect to host a Travel Experience with XoXoday. Anyone across the world can host an experience from Glancing Stars Underwater at Andaman https://www.xoxoday.com/kochi/f03867-glancing-stars-underwater/ to A Stay in the holly forests of Kochi https://www.xoxoday.com/kochi/f04654-stay-in-hilly-forest/
The experiences that the world can offer are limitless & you can host those! Imagine meeting new people & taking them along a ride to do your favourite activities. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
Xoxoday is made for people like you. Know more here: https://www.xoxoday.com/ . Xoxoday is “For the People & By the people”
How to Be A Host
The number of hosts has increased over time & so has the number of bookings. Experience an adventure of a lifetime with Xoxo Day! We won’t disappoint.
XoxoDay lets Hosts determine the prices of the experiences themselves, depending on the number & type of activities included in that particular experience. Xoxoday only charges a commission on every booking.
In order to Host an awesome experience at Xoxoday, there are some things to keep in mind. The host should post real pictures of the experience so that the guests know what they are going to experience, people love to get a feel through pictures before the experience itself. You must also give a nice description of what exactly you’re going to offer, include what’s included & what’s not. Also keep in mind, that Customer Reviews will drive your Experiences. The more good reviews that you get, the more popular your experience will get as well. Hence, always strive to give a perfect experience as a Host of Xoxoday!
Every time a guest books an experience, he’s asked to rate the experience after he’s done, this ensures that there’s transparency & there’s an honest feedback about the Host and the experience.
So, what are you waiting for? From Underwater photography, to a Salsa Dance Experience; expand your passions, earn money & meet new people with Xoxoday! Check out their site now: https://www.xoxoday.com/host/