Tired of eating out & are craving for some ghar ka khaana? Try The Punjab Kitchen! Right from the delivery to the packaging, these guys will not disappoint you. They have a unique Weekly & Daily Menu which they make fresh. According to the week & the Day, you will get their thali plus a yummy Cold Lassi ( which is delivered in the cutest bottle!)
It was a weekday & I was in no mood to have the usual food or order junk food. I ordered a thali from The Punjab Kitchen. The Trending Foodies organised this meal for me 🙂 My order came exactly at 2 pm as promised. The packaging of the entire lunch was superb. It was a totally heartwarming meal which i was looking for!
Here’s what i got in my thaali:
- Punjabi Cholle– These were simple home made cholle but very flavourful. The curry was just the right amount of spicy & it went so well with the rice they gave.
- Raita– The raita was very creamy & smooth. Some sugar in it & it tasted amazing.
- Alloo ki subzi– this was also a simple dry vegetable sabzi, but even though it was simple, it was very well cooked & quite tasty.
- Salad– some fresh cucumber, tomato & onions to complete the meal
- Savvaiyan– My favourite Indian dessert to end the meal! The saivvaiyan was sweet, yummy & creamy just the way i like it!
- Fresh Lassi– The lassi was very creamy, cold & sweet. Absolutely refreshing!
If you live in gurgaon, then you must try The Punjab Kitchen. Find them on Zomato here: https://www.zomato.com/ncr/the-punjab-kitchen-sector-56-gurgaon