Are you planning to travel solo to Orlando? A great idea, after all, Orlando an amazing vacation destination. However, while travelling on your own and alone can fun and exciting, it can be a bit overwhelming too, especially if you carry limited information. Orlando is a fun-filled city with endless attractions for its visitors. It is a great place to meet people and one can get adventurous and spontaneous.
What makes Orlando perfect for solo travellers. Well, here are some exciting prospects:
- thrilling shows and exciting rides
- world-class dining
- enjoy time alone to completely relax
- great lodging options
- a very safe city
As a solo traveler, you will simply love Orlando as it is equally enjoyable in a group or when traveling alone. You can simply find yourself a bench and see the world go by. You are just on the right page is looking for a comprehensive guide to Orlando, especially if you plan to travel solo.
Plan your trip ahead and once you know where to go and what to see, you can design a well-planned itinerary. Here are some tips for all those who are planning to travel solo to Orlando:
- If you come across any Discount offers or cheap rooms, don’t get carried away by those offers and read between the fine print.
- Save money on admissions by getting a GO Orlando Card that allows you free admission at local attractions
- It is a good idea to keep some time for central Florida and explore the major attractions here.
- As Florida is warm, pack a good sunblock to keep the sunburn away. You must keep yourself safe and protected from the warm sun.
As a solo traveler, it is always best to be on your guard. So do not advertise yourself as a tourist as the criminals and anti-social elements often target the tourists.
Here are some useful guidelines on when to go to Orlando and what to do and see.
- The right time to go to Orlando- One can head for Orlando anytime and it is the perfect place for those who love sun and warm weather. However, keep in mind that the city can get crowded and expensive during the weekends.
- Where to stay in Orlando – Orlando will not disappoint you when it comes to lodging options as there are both budget-friendly places as well as high-end reports. As for the solo travelers, they can rent a villa in Orlando Florida and enjoy the holiday the way they want.
- How to explore the city- In order to see the main attractions, it makes sense to drive around and one can use their own vehicle or rent out a car. In order to avoid those heavy tolls, you can stay at a place near the major attractions and simply walk around.
- The main attractions of Orlando – Orlando has plenty of theme parks and tours and other attractions that can keep one busy for days. If you love adventure and fun, start with the Walt Disney World. Explore the Magic Kingdom for its futuristic rides, Adventureland and fireworks. The Animal Kingdom is loved for animal adventures and pre-historic dinosaurs and rides. For those looking for international adventure, Epcot Center is a must. Enjoy the glamour of Hollywood and -D simulator adventure at the Hollywood Studios. At the Universal Studios, you can interact with the magical creatures, superheroes, and as well as enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Discovery Cove is a favorite for those who love to experience underwater life and dolphin. If you want to interact with marine water animals like dolphin and whales, head for SeaWorld. At Legoland, you can explore the interactive areas and enjoy the water, and land rides.