Tired of eating out & are craving for some ghar ka khaana? Try The Punjab Kitchen! Right from the delivery to the packaging, these guys will not disappoint you. They have a unique Weekly & Daily Menu which they make fresh. According to the week & the Day, you will get their thali plus a yummy Cold Lassi ( which is delivered in the cutest bottle!)
It was a weekday & I was in no mood to have the usual food or order junk food. I ordered a thali from The Punjab Kitchen. The Trending Foodies organised this meal for me 🙂 My order came exactly at 2 pm as promised. The packaging of the entire lunch was superb. It was a totally heartwarming meal which i was looking for!
Here’s what i got in my thaali:
- Punjabi Cholle– These were simple home made cholle but very flavourful. The curry was just the right amount of spicy & it went so well with the rice they gave.
- Raita– The raita was very creamy & smooth. Some sugar in it & it tasted amazing.
- Alloo ki subzi– this was also a simple dry vegetable sabzi, but even though it was simple, it was very well cooked & quite tasty.
- Salad– some fresh cucumber, tomato & onions to complete the meal
- Savvaiyan– My favourite Indian dessert to end the meal! The saivvaiyan was sweet, yummy & creamy just the way i like it!
- Fresh Lassi– The lassi was very creamy, cold & sweet. Absolutely refreshing!
If you live in gurgaon, then you must try The Punjab Kitchen. Find them on Zomato here: https://www.zomato.com/ncr/the-punjab-kitchen-sector-56-gurgaon
amitJuly 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
many thanks for such a lovely write up on our venture; we are glad you liked our preparations and shared the feedback with our kitchen team,
we strive to excel in what we do and such reviews help us in our endeavour,
VagabondStoriesJuly 27, 2017 at 12:05 pm
You’re welcome! 🙂